About this product
- DescriptionDo you have an effective decision making process in place, one that you can consistently rely on to help you make good decisions? Most people don't, and as a result they are never quite certain if they have made the best choice, and if their final decision was truly a good decision. In What's Your Decision?, a fast-moving, personal, and highly practical book, the authors introduce readers to a time-tested Ignatian approach to effective decision making. Based on the insights of St. Ignatius, the book addresses common questions such as What's important and what's t when it comes to making decisions? Can I ever trust my gut? What do I really want? Ultimately, What s Your Decision? helps us understand that a God decision always precedes a good decision: When we invite God who cares deeply about what we do into the decision-making process, we find the freedom to make the best choice.
- Author BiographyJ. Michael Sparough, SJ, teaches spiritual direction at Loyola University Chicago and is the founder of Charis Ministries.Jim Manney is a senior editor at Loyola Press. Jim has written five books, and his articles have appeared in many magazines. He blogs at http: //ignatianspirituality.com/dotmagis-blog/.Tim Hipskind, SJ, has been leading retreats and workshops on discernment since 1996 and also has worked extensively with young adults.
- Author(s)J. Michael Sparough,Jim Manney,Tim Hipskind
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.