All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's your MBA IQ? A combination of what you kw and how much you've applied this kwledge on the job, your MBA IQ is what defines your management kwledge in today's business climate. It's what keeps you at the top of your profession, an expert in your specialized field with an understanding, as well, of cross-functional disciplines. Arming you with a solid foundation across the entire MBA curriculum to interact with colleagues, clients, senior management, and professors at a higher, more advanced level, international business expert Devi Vallabhaneni helps you get the most from MBA-level topics-and ultimately, develop your career. This authoritative road map facilitates advanced management education and reveals a structured approach for career development in the management profession, equipping you with nuts and bolts coverage of: * General management, leadership, and strategy * Operations management * Marketing management * Quality and process management * Human resources management * Accounting * Finance * Information techlogy * Corporate control, law, ethics, and governance * International business * Project management * Decision sciences and managerial ecomics The related self-assessment exercises available at www.mbaiq.com allow you to compute your MBA IQ. You can find out where your weaknesses are and then begin to develop your kwledge base to gain proficiency in all management areas and become a true business generalist. Since the MBA degree has become a de facto standard in management education, the goal of What's Your MBA IQ? is to make the kwledge contained in an MBA accessible to all business practitioners. As a result, this book is equally relevant to business practitioners, whether or t they pursue an MBA. Also, your organization can use What's Your MBA IQ? to assess its business practitioners' readiness for corporate rotation programs, high potential programs, the CABM, the CBM, or an MBA degree. About the Author: DEVI VALLABHANENI, CABM, CBM, CPA, is the President and CEO of the Association of Professionals in Business Management. Prior to founding this n-profit organization, she worked for Gap, Inc., in international business development, as well as in Gap's online business development where she was responsible for devising expansion strategies for Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy brands. In addition, she has worked with Arthur Andersen's litigation services practice and helped start the litigation services practice at Arthur Andersen's Singapore and Hong Kong offices. She earned her MBA from the Harvard Business School and sincerely believes that sustained career development begins with kwledge development.
- Author BiographyDevi Vallabhaneni , CABM, CBM, CPA, is the President and CEO of the Association of Professionals in Business Management. Prior to founding this nonprofit and higher-education organization, she worked for Gap, Inc., in international business development, as well as in Gap's online business development where she was responsible for devising expansion strategies for Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy brands. In addition, she helped start and worked with Arthur Andersen's litigation services practice at their Singapore and Hong Kong offices. She earned her MBA from the Harvard Business School and sincerely believes that sustained career development begins with knowledge development.
- Author(s)Devi Vallabhaneni
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.