Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.52+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody's got a number. In fact, everyone has a few numbers. There's the one we tell our friends, the one we tell our boyfriends, and the one, if absolutely pushed, that we tell our parents. But only we kw what our true number is. Well, I was getting a little self-conscious about my number. So I decided that twenty would be my limit. No more. Not ever. Delilah Darling wakes up one morning to realise that she has, without meaning to, hit the big twenty and she still hasn't found the one. She has only one option - to go on the ultimate road trip back to the beginning and revisit all those past lovers. Could she have missed the love of her life without realising it?
- Author BiographyKaryn lives in Brooklyn with her dog, Beverly, and her cat, Elvis. When she's not writing, she enjoys traveling, knitting, photography and spending time with her family.
- Author(s)Karyn Bosnak
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight266 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementFilm Tie-In
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.