All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatch Your Personality Type to Your Perfect Career-and Find Success! The simple truth is that to be happy and successful in your work, you need a career that t only matches your interests but fits your personality type as well. In this approachable book, author Donna Dunning uses the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(R) (MBTI(R)) to introduce eight distinct ways of working. Encouraging you to reflect on your own natural preferences-using checklists, exercises, strategies and tips-What's Your Type of Career? provides all the tools you need to discover your own natural preferences and find your ideal career. Are you a Contributor, Expeditor, Explorer or Responder? An Analyzer, Assimilator, Enhancer or Visionary? An Extravert or an Introvert? If you identify yourself as an Extravert and a Responder, you tend to like action, scenarios that are rapidly changing and are t inclined toward a desk job. A profession as an emergency worker, a fi re fighter or a police officer may be for you. This best-selling career guide-w in a fully updated second edition-has been expanded to include the training and educational requirements of a variety of different occupations, and highlights those most in demand. It also includes details on developing type differences later in life, advice for balancing your work and personal life and many, many more preference-based career suggestions.
- Author BiographyDonna Dunning, PhD, is an author, consultant, certified teacher, and member of the MBTI (R) International Training Faculty. She worked as a psychologist for over 20 years, specializing in the areas of career development, learning, and work performance. Donna is the author of more than a dozen publications. Her newest books are 10 Career Essentials and What's Your Type of Career? 2nd edition.
- Author(s)Donna Dunning
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Weight658 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.