What's in It for Me?: How a Self-Centered Badboy Became a God-Centered Businessman by Joseph M Warren (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCongratulations! You have in your hands right w the greatest book of its kind. Joseph Warren lived in fear and darkness for more than 10 years and w for the first time ever he shares how he went from being a broke-ass, scared little boy to a fully-alive successful CEO. From cheating death twice, to conquering his horrible stage fright, Joseph's stories of facing fear head-on are ones you will never forget. This book will help you: - Melt away feelings of loneliness and despair! - Conquer public speaking fear once and for all! - Unwrap God's perfect plan for your life and unleash your untapped potential! - Kick fear in the face and become unstoppable in your business and personal life! - Stop living a double-sided life between who you are and who you want to be! WARNING: Don't open this book unless you're ready for your entire life to be turned inside-out!
- Author BiographyRaised by a single mother on welfare, Joseph Warren dreaded their weekly trips to the supermarket and hung his head in shame as they paid for the family's groceries with Food Stamps. He made a commitment to himself that when he became a man, his life would be different... he would be happy, healthy and wealthy. At age 19, Joseph opened a professional fundraising company that specialized in raising funds for non-profit organizations such as The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC). Within the first 12 months, he grew his startup into a 50-person firm with $2M+ in revenue. Over the next 24 months, he scaled the business into multiple locations (Chicago / Los Angeles / San Diego) and tripled its revenue. Joseph Warren (along with renowned speaker and author Dr. Alexander Osterwalder and 470 strategy practitioners) co-authored the groundbreaking and best-selling book, Business Model Generation - A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. Business Model Generation has become a practical innovation handbook used today by leading consultants and companies worldwide, including IBM, Ericsson, 3M, Intel, MasterCard, Deloitte, NASA and many others. ACCOLADES: Professional Speaker @ Hillsborough County Schools Expert Judging Panel @ Tech Venture Conference 2009 Keynote Speaker @ Pinellas County's TechVenture Keynote Speaker @ TECTalk at Microsoft(r) Guest Lecturer @ New Venture Creation Program, USF St. Petersburg Professional Speaker & Judge @ Startup Weekend Tampa's inaugural event Co-EMCEE @ 2012 Southeast Entrepreneurship Conference (SEEC) Professional Speaker @ 2012 National CEO Conference in Chicago EMCEE @ 2014 Southeast Entrepreneurship Conference (SEEC) President & CEO @ CoCreativ, affordable workspace and meeting space for small businesses READ JOSEPH'S FULL BIO: http: //www.JosephWarren.net
- Author(s)Joseph M Warren
- PublisherRichter Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRichter Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCasey Cavanagh
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Favicchio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.