All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many things can get stuffed in a boy's pocket? A boy and his pet dragon learn about sizes and colors as they put items in and take items out of different pockets. This beginning-to-read book includes reading activities and a word list.
- Author(s)Margaret Hillert
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBeginning-To-Read Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Schimmell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.