All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGus and Nellie have had some exciting news: there's going to be a new baby in their family! Join them through the seasons as they watch their mother's pregnancy with fascination and curiosity. With charming informative words and pictures, here is the ideal book to help young children understand the way a baby develops inside a woman's body, and how it is born. Most of all, this book will reassure children that a new arrival in the family is an amazing and wonderful thing!
- Author BiographyRobie H. Harris is the highly acclaimed author of numerous books for children, including Let's Talk About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends; Let's Talk About Where Babies Come From; and Let's Talk About Sex, essential guides for younger children on bodies, babies, families, and health. Robie lives in New York City; visit her website at www.robieharris.com.
- Author(s)Robie H. Harris
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width251 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.