Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionFor mums and dads in a rush, buying convenience foods is a reality but ingredient labels often read like a complicated science experiment. Somehow parents are meant to decode the complex termilogy, additives and E numbers to provide healthy food. So this book is for today's concerned parents who want to kw what really goes into the food that they feed their children. Revealing exactly what can be found in over 500 of the top foods that target children, as well as any side effects that the ingredients have been found to cause, this colourful, easy to use A-Z reference guide demystifies the complex jargon for parents, from the definition of ascorbic acid to what is actually in brown sugar.
- Author BiographyClare Panchoo has thirteen years' experience working as a consultant nutritionist. She has regularly contributed to the Telegraph, Elle, Top Sante and Now magazines.
- Author(s)Clare Panchoo,Emma Izaby
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.