All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth care providers have a responsibility to instill each new generation of patients with the importance of oral health care, and this book teaches pediatric patients and their parents the importance of proper brushing and flossing by showing what happens when children neglect their teeth. This hardcover book is two books in one. The first half (What's in Your Mouth?) is written to introduce children to the importance of daily hygiene care, and the second half (What's in Your Child's Mouth?) provides parents with the information to guide their children's oral health habits. This book is sure to enthrall and inform patients of any age.
- Author(s)Douglas Terry
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight58 g
- Width209 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.