All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides fun and accessible careers information for young people choosing what to study post-14. Each title offers a behind-the-scenes tour of a high-interest job typically entered through a vocational route. Snappy, easy-to-digest information and case studies are supported by a comprehesive guide to training and entry routes. At the end of year 9, pupils must choose course options that will determine whether they take a vocational or academic route through the rest of their education. These titles will help readers relate the huge range of vocational courses available to exciting jobs in the real world.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dowen is a former Senior Consultant with TAC - the Training, Advice and Consultancy arm of the CfBT Education Trust. She is a qualified and experienced senior careers adviser and youth worker who has specialised in working with disadvantaged and de-motivated young people. Liz has been a lead writer for various training programmes and her areas of expertise include vocational careers education.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dowen,Lisa Thompson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleWhat's it Like to be a ?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.