All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering ways of understanding the mind so that detachment from useless thoughts and fantasies becomes possible, this book identifies tendencies of the mind that keep happiness at bay.
- Author BiographySwami Anantananda, a monk in the Siddha Yoga tradition and a disciple of meditation master Gurumayi Chidvilasananda, teaches and writes about the development of spiritual awareness.
- Author(s)Swami Anantananda
- PublisherSYDA Foundation
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationSouth Fallsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSYDA Foundation
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.