All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel the world and look at some of the most amazing buildings - inside and out! Find out how they're built, what they do and lots more fantastic facts in this exciting and very visual book. Each building is intricately illustrated, providing lots of detail to look at and talk about. * Turquoise/Band 7 books offer literary language and extended descriptions, with longer sentences and a wide range of unfamiliar terms. * Text type: An information book. * A collage scene on pages 22 and 23 of all the buildings from the book allows children to recall the different features of each building. * Additional retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills. * Curriculum links: Design and Techlogy: Homes; Geography: Passport to the world
- Author BiographyRichard Platt is the award-winning author of over 90 titles, fiction and non-fiction. He is an amateur expert on the sea, and especially on smuggling and piracy. He is also fascinated by social history and by the history of science and technology. Richard lives in rural Kent with his wife, a black cat and five chickens.
- Author(s)Pulsar Studio,Richard Platt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.