Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis poetry collection explores the journey of recovery from depression after a man's diagsis for extreme male infertility. Dreams are destroyed and slowly rebuilt with the help of a loving wife and the healing force of the poetic art. As it touches on the topics of childlessness and mental health from a male perspective, this compilation will appeal to a wide readership.
- Author BiographyTodd Swift is a Canadian poet whose work has appeared in most major international publications, including the Globe and Mail and Poetry Review as well as on ABC, BBC, and CBC radio. He is the author of seven poetry collections and the coeditor of numerous popular anthologies, including the controversial Modern Canadian Poets.
- Author(s)Todd Swift
- PublisherTightrope Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTightrope Books
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.