All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete and practical guide which highlights the authors' new strategic approaches to selling when the buyer initially declines or is resistant on a sales opportunity. Hopkins and Katt explain that most sales reps take a traditional linear approach to selling, but that the trick in closing is in taking a more creative and circular approach. That's the key. It all starts with how the buyer initially says, No. Too many sales reps don't pay close attention as to how that's presented. Hopkins and Katt point out that may suggest all sorts of other options -- avenues that can eventually led to the buyer actually saying yes. The authors introduce a vel concept called the Circle of Persuasion which offers sales reps a new approach in this tricky process. Along the way, WHEN BUYERS SAY NO details prescriptive steps and even sample dialogues that will instruct and guide sales professionals on how to best cultivate buyer-seller relationships. There's particular emphasis on how to establish the kind of rapport that ultimately leads to a successful close.
- Author BiographyTom Hopkins is the founder and president of the renowned sales training service Tom Hopkins International. He is a member of the National Speakers Bureau and is the author of the national bestseller How to Master the Art of Selling. Today, more than 35,000 corporations and millions of professional salespeople throughout the world utilize his professional sales training materials. Ben Katt is a multi-million dollar producer in corporate sales, and has a long track record when it comes to 'sealing the deal.' He has been instrumental in turning around several top companies and their sales records.
- Author(s)Ben Katt,Tom Hopkins
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Weight388 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.