Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to discuss the end of time? And feel better because of it? Life with end? Space with bounds? And what about Armageddon, The Lake of Fire, The Mark of the Beast? Am I supposed to feel good about all this? If these words could be yours, you aren't alone. There is much about the end of history we don't understand. But while thoughts on the final day will stir our questions, they needn't stir our fears. Regarding that day, Jesus urged, Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me (John 14:1). Max Lucado believes the day Christ comes will be the beginning of the very best. Our primary task is to be prepared and peaceful while we wait. If you have some questions about the end of time ...If you have concerns about what will happen to you ...If you like to look to the end of times as a source of comfort and t chaos ...You are holding the right book.
- Author BiographyMore than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherWord Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Publishing,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.