All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare yourself for the trials and joys of life after work with applicable wisdom, ministering to both your heart and soul. 401K's and IRA's are important, but equally vital to this new life is the emotional and spiritual health of the retiring individual. You'll find many of the often unspoken spiritual and emotional questions that arise during this transitional time are answered in this perceptive and insightful book. Paper.
- Author BiographyDwight Small served as a pastor for the past 27 years. Since his retirement, he enjoys preaching occasionally, teaching Bible classes, and some traveling. He and his wife Ruth have been married for 57 years. They have two daughters and five grandsons. Dwight and Ruth reside in Torrance, California.
- Author(s)Dwight Hervey Small
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Weight186 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.