All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter moving from a small village in Mexico to a town in the United States, Eduardo is sure it will never feel quite like home. The other children don't speak his language and they do t play futbol. His family promises him that he will feel right at home by the time Christmas comes along, when your words float like clouds from your mouth and trees will ride on cars. With whimsical imagery and a sprinkling of Spanish vocabulary, Gretchen Griffith takes readers on a multicultural journey with Eduardo who discovers the United States is t so different from Latin America and home is wherever family is.
- Author(s)Gretchen Griffith
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carolina Farias
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.