All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're in business, a t-for-profit organisation or a government department, Richard Buchanan's latest edition of When Customers Think We Don't Care, presents a unique, post-modernist approach to delivering better customer service. Organisations never perish because of competitors, regulators or any other outsider. Organisations self-destruct because of their own actions drive business away. Often there is reason for employees to want to deliver better customer service. The groundbreaking approach taken by this book is that great customer service will follow when employees can identify what is in it for them. When Customers Think We Don't Care redefines what you thought you knew about marketing. It outlines an easily implemented, step-by-step system that addresses all the key areas of an organisation's operations and it explains in practical terms how to improve them and end actions that self-destruct.
- Author BiographyRichard Buchanan is an associate professor of marketing at Massey University in New Zealand and also runs his own consultancy. He has extensive experience in both the private and public sectors, working for multinational corporations, non-profit organisations and charities. His speaking circuit takes him to Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the US, Canada and Britain. His clients include General Motors Holden, AMP Life Insurance, Caltex, Mobil, ICI Pharmaceutical, Hewlett-Packard, Westpac and Suzuki.
- Author(s)Richard W. Buchanan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1 g
- Width55 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.