All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Deadly Creatures Fight - Who Would Win? Over many thousands of years some truly fearsome creatures have evolved. From big cats armed with razor sharp talons, and teeth capable of tearing through the toughest hide, through highly vemous reptiles, snakes and insects, to the giant and ferocious creatures swimming in our oceans. Each is a master of its own realm, and each will attack relentlessly if it feels threatened. But, if nature were to throw these creatures together into a battle arena to face-up to one ather, just who would win? This book does just that. It pits predator against deadly predator, examines their strengths and weaknesses, looks at real matches that have been fought throughout history, and reveals in detail, When deadly creatures fight - who would win. The battle lines are drawn between ten pairs of terrifying killing machines: The mighty Lion versus the ferocious Grizzly Bear The Tarantula versus the Scorpion The Crocodile versus the Alligator The Rhiceros versus the African Elephant The Hippopotamus versus the Crocodile The Eagle versus the Vulture The Killer Whale versus the Great White Shark The Grey Wolf versus the Spotted Hyena The Polar Bear versus the Kodiak Bear The Lion versus the Tiger The perfect book for boys aged 8 - 12, teenagers with their mates, student discussions in the early hours and dads who want to impress their children!
- Author(s)Brian Good
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.