All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOT your little sister's glittery fairy story! Everyone kws rule #1 in the dragon world: Never, ever mess with a dragon's mama. So when Danny Dragonbreath's mom gets kidnapped by fairies, Danny, his best friend Wendell, and kw-it-all Christiana hop the first bus to the Faerie realm to show those fairies who's boss. But these are t the sparkly Tinkerbell kind of fairies. These guys play dirty, and escaping fairyland with Danny's mom is easy task, even for a sort-of-fire-breathing dragon. The seventh book in this laugh-until-smoke-comes-out-of-your-se series is perfect for Wimpy Kid, Bad Kitty, and Dork Diary fans everywhere.
- Author BiographyUrsula Vernon lives in Pittsboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Ursula Vernon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDragonbreath (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.