All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel like raising kids in the faith is a losing battle? Or maybe your spouse wishes you weren t quite so religious. Concerns surrounding Christianity and faith can become touchy topics for today s families. With equal doses of sound spiritual wisdom and good psychological perspective, Dr. Ray addresses the most common issues, such as: Kids asking, Why do we have to go to church when Dad doesn t? A spouse saying, You re fun anymore since you found God. Frustrated parents wondering, How can we get our toddler to behave during Mass? Let Dr. Ray show you the guilt-free way to live your faith and share it peacefully with those you love.
- Author BiographyDr. Ray Guarendi is the father of ten, clinical psychologist, author, public speaker, and nationally syndicated radio and television host. His radio show, The Doctor Is In, can be heard weekdays on EWTN Radio and Sirius/XM satellite radio. Dr. Ray s national television show, Living Right With Dr. Ray, is entering its fourth season. His many books include Winning the Discipline Debates and Fighting Mad.
- Author(s)Dr Ray Guarendi
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.