All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
About this product
- Description*****Three Bookateers 2015 Indie Awards Best YA Author and Book***** Kaitlyn Woodley is a beautiful, determined, high school senior, who embraces her small-town roots and country life. She's studious, musically gifted, and headed for a successful career in swimming. Aside from a catty group of jealous girls, who taunt her mercilessly, Kaitlyn's dreams are well within her reach. That is, until she becomes tangled up with the handsome Pistol Black, a rodeo cowboy, who t only turns every girl's head in the county, but also turns her perfect world upside down. Kaitlyn's overprotective twin brother and best friends, begin to see signs that make them question Pistol's subtle control over her. As secrets are unveiled, they intervene to save her from a possible path of destruction. To their surprise, when best friend Brody steps in to protect her, newly discovered feelings complicate an already volatile situation. Soon, everything begins to change. Old feelings die, new feelings emerge, and the once beautiful path they had traveled over summer, begins to alter with the season. Will Kaitlyn's closest friends be able to pull her from the destructive path she's been led to follow? As the winds of time blast through their lives, the loyalty toward their best friend will remain stronger than ever. They are determined to protect her, even if one of them ends up getting hurt in the hunt for safety. One thing is for certain, ne of this close group of friends will be left untouched when fall breaks. ***This book contains mild language, some suggestive humor, and underage drinking.
- Author BiographyJulie and Tracy, aka JT Authors, are a writing team out of Northern California. They are full time teachers, wives, and mothers. They both attended the same high school and later graduated from CSU, Chico where Tracy majored in Liberal Arts and Julie majored in Psychology. They also obtained multiple subject teaching credentials and have a combined 37 years of teaching experience. Both love working with middle school children and have a passion for helping their students with real world problems. They write their books as gifts to their children, but also have a vested interest in bringing teenage issues to light. They hope you enjoy reading their books as much as they enjoy writing them. It is their hope to spread positive messages to teens, while encouraging reluctant readers to find a love for literature. When Fall Breaks is the first book in the Seasons of Jefferson Series. This book is intended to give readers an awareness of the warning signs and dangers of unhealthy relationships and substance abuse. They are currently writing book two in the series: The Dead of Winter.
- Author(s)Julie Ann Solano,Tracy Ann Justice
- PublisherJ.T. Authors, LLC
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ.T. Authors, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.