About this product
- DescriptionThe bottom-line issue of life is forgiveness-that's the conclusion of Dr. Robert Jeffress after more than two decades in Christian ministry, and most of us would agree. Yet few of us have mastered the art of implementing forgiveness in our lives. Combining rich, biblical insights with practical, real-life situations, When Forgiveness Doesn't Make Sense effectively answers your burning questions regarding this critical issue, giving you t only the why's, but also the elusive how's of choosing to forgive.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Jeffress is the senior pastor of First Baptist Dallas and the Bible teacher on the internationally broadcast television program Pathway to Victory. A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, he has written sixteen previous books, including Outrageous Truth and When Forgiveness Doesn t Make Sense. Dr. Jeffress and his wife, Amy, are the parents of two adult daughters.
- Author(s)Robert Jeffress
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.