All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second of a series of books about Fred the Snake, who was sent as a present by Jungle Jim. The first book, When Fred the Snake Got Squished and Mended, tells how he became Fred-Fred when crossing the road. Happily, the doctor was able to mend him, using some special thread that Jim found beneath a Rhi. We played together happily all summer, but w it's time to go to school. Can Fred come too?
- Author(s)Peter B Cotton
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bonnie Lemaire
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.