All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than one million copies sold, When God Doesn't Make Sense is an immensely practical book for those who are struggling with trials and heartaches they can't understand. Why does disease, natural disaster, divorce, rejection, death, or some other sorrow seep into our lives when we are trying to serve the Lord? It just doesn't seem fair!
This book deals unflinchingly with life's most troubling question-- Why? Drawing on his long experience as a Christian psychologist and family counselor, Dr. Dobson brings hope to those who have almost given up. When God Doesn't Make Sense also helps believers avoid the betrayal barrier --the sense that God is abandoning them amid the storms of life. Now with a new foreword by R. T. Kendall.
- Author(s)Dr James C Dobson
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDr R T Kendall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.