All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Martin Luther King Jr. is all smiles as he watches over us as we celebrate his life and dedication to freedom. Author Raymond Sturgis has put in wonderful words the life work of Dr. King which was inspired by his faith in God. Martin Luther King Jr. lived a short nut fulfilled life, and although he was receiving death threats or going to jail, it was his family, supporters, friends and God that made him find time to smile for better days. Although the conditions he fought so earnestly to improve for America and the poor has changed through the years, his method of n-violence is needed today more than ever. See, Martin Luther King Jr. was t only concerned about using n-violence as a weapon against racist mobs and austere individuals, he preached that nviolence be used in interpersonal relationships. Today, the murder and violent crime statistics are still high for black America, and this book illustrates how Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. inspired people then and w to see that true happiness comes from pleasing God and letting God use them to enrich smiles in other people lives. Therefore, if Dr. King can find something worthy to live for, let us all smile more by heeding his message and find comfort in living together n-violently.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND STURGIS, is the author of many Great Selling Books: LET LOVE OPEN YOU UP, EARLY DEPARTURES for the SUN (revised edition), CHANGING THE BLACK WOMAN IN THE MIRROR, I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU BLACK WOMAN, and THE WORLD CHANGERS Raymond Sturgis understands that people love great reading and important issues that concerns them, which inspires him to implement positive messages through his writing. Raymond Sturgis, is eager to keep readers satisfied by creating quality work that would be hard for anyone to ignore.
- Author(s)Raymond Sturgis
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.