All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the heart of every woman is the desire to be pursued, cherished, and loved. When God Pursues a Woman's Heart invites women on a personal journey of discovery that looks at the many ways God loves them, and how He shows that love. Through this book, women will come to kw God as... a Father who cares and understands an encouraging friend who cheers them on a comforter who is patient and compassionate a valiant knight who always comes to the rescue a Faithful One who will never leave and much more Women will gain a greater confidence in their purpose in life as they see how much God longs to sweep them off their feet and love them as only He can.
- Author BiographyCindi McMenamin, an award-winning writer and national speaker, is the author of When Women Walk Alone (more than 100,000 copies sold) and Letting God Meet Your Emotional Needs. As a pastor's wife, director of women's ministries, and Bible teacher, her passion is to bring women into deeper intimacy with God. Cindi lives in Southern California with her husband, Hugh, and daughter, Dana.
- Author(s)Cindi McMenamin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.47Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.