All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen God Says Wait... was written by Pastor Darryl Harris from personal experience to encourage those who may be going through challenging physical, mental, emotional, relational, or personal experiences. It ackwledges that there are times in all of our lives when God may appear to be silent, but in those times, He is still speaking. Sometimes His answers to our prayers are Yes. Sometimes it is No. But many times when God is silent, He is quietly telling us to wait on Him, so that He may develop you into the person He has always wanted you to be. This book will inspire you to wait on God with confidence, and live your life with courage. God's grace and His love will never leave you or fail you.
- Author BiographyDarryl Harris is co-pastor of Abundant Grace Fellowship in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 1980 and took extension classes at The Moody Bible Institute in Cleveland. He was called to the ministry in 1991. After a twenty-year business career with The May Company and Levi Strauss & Co., Darryl went into full-time ministry in 2000, He is a former college baseball player and served as associate chaplain of the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2002-2005 until becoming co-pastor of Abundant Grace Fellowship in 2005. After five years of mysterious symptoms, Darryl was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2007. This challenge is an opportunity to display the glory of Jesus Christ as the Lord gives strength. The Lord's strength is often displayed in our weakness. To God goes all the glory for all things done. What a blessing! What an abundant life!
- Author(s)Darryl Harris
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.