All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about a little girl talking to her Mom at bedtime and daydreaming about all of the different things she can be when she grows up. It's a cute story for toddlers and an easy read-along story for preschoolers.
- Author BiographySarah Bern is from Southwest Florida and enjoys being near the water. She has a degree in theatre and loves going to plays and musicals. She was inspired by her daughter to write children's books. When I Grow Up is her first book.
- Author(s)Sarah Bern
- PublisherTriplicity Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriplicity Publishing, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.