All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionCarol and Gene Kent's son is in prison. When I Lay My Isaac Down tells their story and shares the transformational principles they learned about forgiveness and faith.
Dealing with her anger, grief, and shame, Carol could have given up. Instead she tells a highly personal, heartbreaking, and uplifting story that will bolster your faith. Updated and revised, this edition contains a new chapter about what God has taught Carol since her son's imprisonment. Includes discussion questions.
- Author BiographyCarol Kent is the best-selling author of When I Lay My Isaac Down and Becoming a Woman of Influence. She is an expert on public speaking and writing and encourages people to hold on to hope when life turns out differently than their dreams. She lives in Florida with her husband, Gene.*include new photo
- Author(s)Carol Kent
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.