All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book began as one woman's gift to the world, handmade by Kim McMillen and given to friends. After Kim's death her daughter Alison continued making the books and word of mouth turned this into an underground bestseller in America. First released in Australia in 2001, this book has gone on to sell 100,000 copies. Repackaged for today's market, it teaches the key to true happiness through a series of inspiring and heartfelt thoughts. Each page contains a message to help readers understand the wonders of their own lives: When I loved myself eugh I began taking the gift of life seriously and gratefully. When I Loved Myself Eugh is a collection of wisdom that is startling in its simplicity. By the end of the book the message becomes clear: loving yourself holds the key to loving others and having others love you. By sharing her insights, the author also shows us how to feel the same sense of peace and quiet joy that illuminated her life.
- Author BiographyAlison McMillen lives in North America. Kim McMillen was a writer, teacher, consultant in organisational development and a volunteer chaplain at Boulder Community Hospital. She died in 1996, at the age of 52.
- Author(s)Alison McMillen,Kim McMillen
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight144 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.