All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I Stopped Being Angry With God gives an account of the life experiences of the author, RobinM. Sample, who takes her readers on a very intimate and detailed journey of the highs and lows she faced throughout her life.Robin, having been a victim of teasing, bullying, rejection, abandonment, domestic violence and sexual assault, spent the majority of her life suffering from low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence, lack of self-worth, poor body image and severe depression. Robinwas introduced to the church at an early age by her grandmother, Laura, Bunch, as she was affectionately called.AlthoughRobinknew who God was and watched her grandmother faithfully serve God in and out of the church, Robindid t adopt the same feelings towards God that her grandmother had. Because of the pain and trauma thatRobinsuffered, she began to blame God and often times found herself asking Him why he created her only to have her suffer the way she had. As years passed by, Robinbecame increasingly angry with God and refused to attend church or even ackwledge God in her life. As you read this heartbreaking, yet uplifting account ofRobin's life, you will see howRobingradually emerge from victim to victorious. Having overcome alcohol dependence, surviving multiple suicide attempts and escaping a near death experience as a result of a domestic violence situation, she is living proof that every test gives way to a testimony!
- Author BiographyRobinM. Sample began journaling at a very young age. She was born and raised in Cambridge, MD, where she currently resides.With a B.A. Degree in Psychology from Washington College, she is currently employed by For All Seasons, Inc. in the Rape Crisis Center as an Advocate for Victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. Robinbelieves she was called to serve in each of these employment capacities due to her personal life experiences. She sees her work as paying it forward.
- Author(s)Mrs Robin Marie Sample
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.