All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I Were A Lass...looks back through rose-tinted NHS spectacles (held together with an old plaster) to a time when the world was a simpler place. A girl's view of the 1930s, 40s and 50s is revealed through a series of vintage photos. From a time when radio and gramophones were the only distraction and toys were few and far between, a doll was a thing to be treasured and a trip to the seaside was a grand adventure. The book takes a nostalgic and offbeat look at the photos of a distant childhood.
- Author BiographyJoan Bradshawe is an amateur historian.
- Author(s)Joan Bradshawe
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 black & white photographs
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.