All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.98
- AU $7.70Trending at AU $10.54
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $9.40
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $19.83
- AU $20.61Trending at AU $23.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I woke up I was a hippopotamus. Yawning in the morning, I raised up my sleepy head, Then took one look out of the window and got straight back into bed. This title features a small boy's fantasies about being different creatures that get him into all sorts of mischief!
- Author BiographyRoss Collins graduated from the Glasgow School of Art with a First in Illustration. In the same year he won the Macmillan Children's Book Prize. He now has over eighty titles to his name including Busy Night which won the White Raven Award and Billy Monster's Daymare which won the Royal Mail Book Award. He lives in Glasgow. Tom MacRae is best known as a BAFTA-winning scriptwriter for television: his work has been shown on both Channel 4 and BBC2. He has recently written several episodes for the new series of both Doctor Who and Miss Marple. His first book for children, The Opposite, was published by Andersen Press in 2006, and his second Baby Pie in 2009.
- Author(s)Tom MacRae
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width242 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ross Collins
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.