All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy Feelings is a beautifully expressive but playful series looking at the most common, everyday feelings that young children have but often don't kw how to channel or express. The first-person accounts of everyday situations that take place in a small child's life make this series appealing, and the clever use of background imagery, illustrative details and small speech bubbles make it unique and fun! When I'm Angry looks at everyday situations that children encounter such as sibling arguments or spoiled possessions, then goes on to suggest ways to channel the emotion and resolve it through activities and discussion. Each title has an interactive Do It! spread and teacher/parent's tes at the back of the book which get children imagining or role-playing situations - an excellent 'way in' to parental, one-to-one, group or class discussion. There are also further activities to try and examples of further reading. Downloadable material available.
- Author BiographyMoira Butterfield wrote her first book when she was 8 years old. She glued photos of her cats into an exercise book and wrote about them, too. Now she is an internationally-published children's author, writing all kinds of different books. She doesn't write any one particular kind. Some of her books are full of facts; some are imaginary stories and some are for children under 5. She wants everyone to love words, and is proud that all kinds of different children will find something that they like among them. She lives in Bath, in the UK, and writes in a small office sandwiched between a deli and an art gallery, and positioned opposite a sweet shop. When school ends each day she hears children laughing and shouting as they race past. It all helps to remind her why she's sitting there in her office and what exactly she's doing. She's creating books for those children outside, and for families all over the world to use together.
- Author(s)Moira Butterfield
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Feelings
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width214 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.