All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping people, listening to your friends, feeling good about yourself feeling kind is all of these things and more. Each book in the series has been carefully designed to help children better understand their feelings, and in doing so, develop confidence and self-esteem as they grow. Talking about feelings teaches children that it is rmal to feel sad, or angry, or scared at times. With greater tolerance of challenging feelings, children become free to enjoy their world, to feel secure in their abilities, and to be happy.
- Author BiographyTrace Moroney is an internationally acclaimed children's author and illustrator. More than 3 million copies of her books have been sold worldwide, and they are translated into 16 languages. Her bestselling When I'm Feeling series and the phenomenally successful The Things I Love About series have been met with extraordinary enthusiasm. Focused on creating books with a conscience, Trace Moroney embraces the principles of positive psychology. She lives in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Trace Moroney
- PublisherInsight Kids
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width201 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.