All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionHow much do you earn?Do you wipe your sweat off the machines at the gym?Consider yourself a fix-it man at home?Have you done it at work?Ever cheat on your taxes?Do you wax or pluck your eyebrows?Have you ever soped in someone's medicine cabinet?When it comes to men, just what exactly is rmal? How do you-or the man you love-behave compared to other guys? The fact is, men are both entirely predictable and utterly surprising. WHEN IT COMES TO GUYS, WHAT'S NORMAL? takes a look at who they really are, how they behave in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, office, driver's seat and wherever they happen to be on the planet.
- Author BiographyBernice Kanner is the author of the widely acclaimed Are Your Normal? series. A syndicated columnist for CBS Marketwatch and erstwhile columnist for New York magazine ( On Madison Avenue ) and Bloomberg (radio, TV, and print), she is also author of The Super Bowl of Advertising: How the Commercials Won the Game, Pocketbook Power: How to Reach the Hearts and Minds of Today's Most Coveted Consumers: Women and The 100 Best TV Commercials And Why They Worked.
- Author(s)Bernice Kanner
- PublisherSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width143 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.