About this product
- DescriptionWhen everything grinds to a halt because of the sw, one small boy and his teddy bear refuse to allow the weather to spoil their fun. They embark on an amazing journey in which they ride a polar bear and meet huge swmen, an ice queen, fairies, elves, a giant reindeer and Father Christmas. And at the very end of the story, in a wonderfully cosy and festive fireside scene, there's a clever twist - he has simply become immersed in the magical scenes of his favourite book.
- Author BiographyRichard Collingridge was born in London, studied Illustration at the University of the West of England, graduating in 2008, and after living in France for a few years, has recently moved back to the UK. At about the age of five Richard noticed that real people didn't look like a bunch of sticks with a circle on the top. But to his amazement, no one else in his classroom, including the teachers, seemed to be able to see this. So with this secret in mind, he decided that when he grew up, he wanted to draw pictures for a living. He has always enjoyed creating different worlds and universes for his non-stick people, and after illustrating book covers and other people's stories, he decided to put some words next to his own drawings. This seemed to work rather well and resulted in Richard's stunning debut picture book, When it Snows.
- Author(s)Richard Collingridge
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fickling Books
- Out-of-print date09/03/2016
- Weight418 g
- Width252 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.