All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work of nfiction, is a first for Rosetta Jones. She initially began writing in a journal the life events she has survived, but something greater begin to emerge. The author has given us a look into her life as a young adult with honest detail. No matter where you are in life, age or profession, you will enjoy this book. WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU THORNS, is an opportunity to witness reality on paper. A true story of something greater than yourself, pushing, pulling, propelling you into your destiny matter the obstacles. You will want to share this story of hope and victory with others on the journey of life.
- Author BiographyMarried for over seventeen years, mother of two young adults. Served her country in the United States Army Reserve and graduated from University of Central Oklahoma B.S Education and University of Phoenix, Masters in Organizational Management. Currently lives in Edmond Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Rosetta Jones
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.