When Life Hurts: Finding Hope and Healing from the Pain You Carry by Frank Martin, Jimmy Evans (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all experience emotional pain--and even devastation--in our lives, but few of us kw how to deal with it properly. Our unresolved pain accumulates deep within the recesses of our hearts, in a place Jimmy Evans calls the hurt pocket. The more pain we accumulate, the more we are mentally, emotionally, and relationally crippled. But what if we could reach into that hurt pocket, confront our pain, and experience release and freedom? Jimmy Evans shows readers how to completely remove and resolve every negative event from their past that is compromising their present and keeping them from their God-given destiny. He helps readers forgive others and themselves and discover true inner peace. Perfect for individuals, as well as small groups and entire churches, When Life Hurts will help set people free from the pain of the past so they can live fully in the present and look forward to the future.
- Author BiographyJimmy Evans is the cofounder of MarriageToday, an award-winning television program that airs nationally to more than 100 million households daily on Daystar and reaches more than 200 countries worldwide. In 1994 he and his wife, Karen, founded MarriageToday Ministries as a way to bring help and healing to hurting couples. They are the authors of the bestselling Marriage on the Rock, and Jimmy is also the author of several other books, including Lifelong Love Affair, The Keys to Sexual Fulfillment in Marriage, and 7 Secrets of Successful Families. He and Karen are popular speakers whose conferences on marriage and family issues regularly draw huge crowds. They divide their time between Amarillo and Dallas, Texas. Find out more at www.MarriageToday.com. Frank Martin is the author or coauthor of nineteen books, including Lifelong Love Affair, Furious Pursuit, and Embracing Eternity. A frequent collaborator, he has written books with such notable personalities as Nicky Cruz, Jerry Jenkins, Tim LaHaye, Dr. O. S. Hawkins, Wally Armstrong, and Dr. Robert Schuller. He has written articles for numerous magazines, including Marriage Partnership, Discipleship Journal, and Pray! and served for twenty years as a family commentary writer for Focus on the Family. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with his wife, Ruthie, and their two children. For more information, please visit www.frankmartin.net.
- Author(s)Frank Martin,Jimmy Evans
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.