Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionEarly one autumn morning in 1963, a young man drives his sweetheart to the office building where she is employed. She bounces from the black leather seat of his 1962 Chevy Super Sports and rushes to tape a te on the front double glass door. They both giggle as they ride through downtown Leir, North Carolina, on their way to elope. She rolls down the window and tosses out her gum before stretching across the console to give him a passionate kiss. Following thirty-two years of striving to preserve a t-so-perfect household while maintaining two separate careers, both soon encounter the medical maze of Vern Cline's unimagined heart ailment. A tiny weak bird fills his life with tenderness as he combats the frailty of his own body. The author is unambiguous in recounting the story of the last thirteen years of their marriage that discloses her husband's battle with an enlarged heart and prostate cancer. Having been rejected for a heart transplant, the final months of their marriage are filled with ardently sensitive, witty, and sometimes astounding and personal memories of their marital experiences since the first date. Author Jeanie Cline exposes her heart and reveals an endearing love story with humor and grace that will emotionally move you to the point of wanting to read more as you turn the next page of When Love is Eugh.
- Author BiographyThis is author Jeanie Cline's seventh published novel. She has also published short stories, free verse, and poetic ballads with Xulon Press. Serving as Educational Mentor, N.C. Literary Guild for Students, Cline remains actively involved. She voluntarily serves through the ministry of her church. Cline is the widow of Vern Cline and has two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Her faithful companion is her poodle, Charlie.
- Author(s)Jeanie Cline
- Date of Publication09/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.