When Love's in View: Finding Focus in Dating and Relationships by Jada Edwards, Conway Edwards (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Conway Edwards, the singles pastor at Oak Cliff Bible Church in Texas, along with his wife, Jada, writes from the heart to Christian singles about the best way to prepare for marriage. Discussing courtship and dating from a biblical perspective, they also share their personal story- including the mistakes they made along the way. The result is a thought-provoking, encouraging manual on making the most of your single years, and getting yourself ready for marriage. This hard-hitting manual is both warm and honest as the Edwards share their stories of singless and marriage, as well as unearth many gems found in God's Word regarding relationships and the importance of personal spiritual maturity. Treasures include:
- Definition of a R.E.A.L. man
- Six behaviors of a godly man
- How women S.E.R.V.E. as a helpmate
- Eight behaviors of a godly woman
- Seven biblical truths regarding relationships and marriage
- Using F.A.I.T.H. to identify lasting qualities in a mate
- Seven-point character inspection
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Christian dating and relationships
- Author BiographyCONWAY EDWARDS (Dallas Theological Seminary, Regent University) is Lead Pastor of the church, One, which ministers to the evolving communities of Plano, Allen, Frisco, and McKinney, Texas. He is also the Executive Director for the US-based ministry Caribbean Choice for Christ and the president of the National Center for Christian Leadership-Jamaica. Conway is the author of Leading a Turnaround Ministry: A Process for Exponential Growth. He co-authored When Love's in View: Finding Focus in Dating and Relationships and The Undercover Woman with his wife, Jada. He and Jada reside in Allen, Texas. JADA EDWARDS is an experienced speaker, Bible teacher, and mentor and holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Dallas. She currently serves as the Creative Arts Architect for her church, One, where she seeks to serve the evolving communities of Collin County through creative expression and cultural relevance. She also works in new business development, partner relations and marketing for Caribbean Choice for Christ. Jada and her husband, Conway, have co-authored two books: When Love's in View: Finding Focus in Dating and Relationships and The Undercover Woman: A Guide for Single Women and Their Spiritual Fathers. Jada lives in Allen, Texas with her husband.
- Author(s)Conway Edwards,Jada Edwards
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.