All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhile shopping with her mother and little brother in a department store, Lyla gets lost. What should she do? Where should she go? Through gorgeous watercolor imagery, When Lyla Got Lost (and found) gently guides young readers to learn right alongside Lyla as she struggles to recall her mom s phone number and then remembers that finding ather mom with kids or someone at a cash register is the next best plan. Given that 7 out of 10 kids get lost in their lifetime, Lyla offers invaluable information just in case -in this sweet, relatable and memorable story.
- Author BiographyABBIE SCHILLER is a children's book author, children's show creator and producer, and founder of The Mother Company. She and Samantha Kurtzman_Counter collaborate with renowned parenting experts and educators to ensure all The Mother Company books are age-appropriate and educational. Then she tests them at home with her 4-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter and all their friends. SAMANTHA KURTZMAN-COUNTER is a children's book author, children's show producer and director, and President of The Mother Company. Samantha has written over 9 award winning books based on topics of Social and Emotional Learning.
- Author(s)Abbie Schiller,Samantha Kurtzman-Counter
- PublisherMother Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMother Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width218 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.