About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mama goes to work, she wears her working clothes. She combs her hair, She packs a lunch, She takes her special bag. When Mama goes to work, I wear my playing clothes. I comb my hair, I pack a lunch, I take my special bag. When Mama Goes to Work follows several children and their working mothers as they move through their day. From morning to night, through the daily activities of work and play, children and parents keep each other in their thoughts even when they are apart.
- Author BiographyMarsha Forchuk Skrypuch is the acclaimed author of over sixteen picture books and novels. Her earlier picture books include Enough, Silver Threads, Daughter of War, Aram's Choice and The Best Gifts. In 2013 she won the Silver Birch Fiction Award for Making Bombs for Hitler and the Red Cedar Award for Last Airlift: A Vietnamese Orphan's Rescue from War. Jessica Phillips attended the Alberta College of Art and Design. She currently works as a freelance illustrator, with a specific interest in children's illustration. When Mama Goes to Work is her first book.
- Author(s)Marsha Forchuk Skrypuch
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width274 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jessica Phillips
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.