About this product
- DescriptionThe arrival of your newest addition is almost here! Help prepare your older child to welcome a new sibling by reading When Mommy Has Our Baby together in the final weeks of your pregnancy. This sweet, whimsical book provides you with an opportunity to address the upcoming separation from your child when you go to have your baby. Prepare your child for the birth by talking about where you will go when it's time to have the baby, who will stay with your child while you are gone, and how it will be different when the baby comes home. You will also learn simple tools to stay connected with your child while you are apart. A new baby is cause for a celebration, but your older child may t feel that way! This book validates your child's feelings and encourages him/her to talk about and explore the big emotions that come along with this huge life transition. When Mommy Has Our Baby is the perfect way to make this uncertain time feel more predictable and familiar as your Big Kid becomes a Big Sib.
- Author BiographyRachel Cedar, MSW, is the mother of two boys and the founder of You Plus 2 Parenting & Beyond the Basics of Toddler Development, a New York City based parenting support service. She specializes in providing education and support for new and expectant second time parents as well as parents of toddlers and preschool-aged children.
- Author(s)Rachel Armstrong Cedar
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tara Hannon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.