All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolly feels rejected. Her cool, remote mother has dumped the thirteen-year-old on an aunt and uncle she barely kws, at a farm in southern England. Holly takes her flute to her aunt and uncle's old barn, and the tes of her instrument set off a mysterious hum from the back of the building. Perhaps she shouldn't have gone to investigate the sounds. Maybe she shouldn't have moved the pile of broken-down farm implements that blocked her path. But how else was she going to get that ancient-looking door open? Besides, somehow Holly can't help herself.
- Author BiographyThe author of the powerful young adult fantasy novel, When Night Eats the Moon, is Joanne Findon, Celtic scholar and university lecturer. She has had a fascination for Stonehenge since she first saw photographs of it as a child. I have returned [to Stonehenge a number of times, but my last trip was the most powerful because I walked there from the town of Amesbury. . . . Even with the fence around it, this monument is still a powerful sight.
- Author(s)Joanne Findon
- PublisherRed Deer College Press,Canada
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNorthern lights young novels
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRed Deer College Press,Canada
- Out-of-print date25/08/2011
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.