All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom aromatherapy to affirmations, this book is filled with creative strategies and techniques to address and adjust problematic behaviour in the classroom while also promoting resilience and active engagement in learning.
- Author BiographyWilliam DeMeo, PhD, is an acclaimed developmental psychologist who serves as a consultant for the Mayerson Academy. He is a nationally certified Olweus Bullying Prevention trainer, a National Association of School Psychologists-approved provider, and a national consultant for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)William Demeo
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.