Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Washington, D.C. defense lawyer Dimitri Van Acker returns to Dawson County to open a small-town law practice, his first client, Susan Kx, reveals to him a disturbing family secret. At the same time Susan Kx, also kwn as the town whore, reveals to some of her lovers that she has contracted the HIV virus. When her apartment blows up in an explosion, kwing why Susan Kx hired him and the secrets it involves, Van Acker is suspicious about the cause of death. Deputy-Sheriff Hope Olson, a retired Navy Intelligence Officer and longtime friend of Van Acker, is appointed the lead investigator into the explosion by Sheriff Andrew Hinson. With little to go on, the investigation looks to be headed where. When the local funeral director Joshua Underwood is found murdered at the funeral home, Dimitri Van Acker doesn't accept the burglary story the local authorities claim. He is convinced Underwood's murder is related to Susan Kx' death. Joining efforts with Hope Olson, Van Acker starts putting the pieces of the puzzle together and doesn't like what he's finding. Anyone with any kwledge about what is going on in Dawson County seems to die. Will Dimitri Van Acker and Hope Olson be able to stop the killer before one of them becomes a target?
- Author BiographyRick Claeys lives in Musella, Ga. with his wife and two daughters where he enjoys working on his hobby farm. He was born and raised near Bruges, Belgium. As a child and teenager he traveled extensively throughout Europe and the United States. In 1986, Rick Claeys became an exchange student and spent a high school year in Quarryville, Pa. where he was introduced to small-town-USA for the first time. After returning to Belgium to finish high school, he had a desire to come back to the United States to attend college. In 1993, he graduated from Southern Polytechnic University (Southern Tech) in Marietta, GA with a Bachelor's of Science in Architectural Engineering. That same year, he settled in Musella, Ga. with his wife. In 1996 he became a United States Citizen. Rick Claeys has worked in the construction industry as estimator and project manager since graduating college. Since 2008, he works for ABC Supply Co., inc., the largest exterior building supply company in the country. When Secrets Kill is his first book and a second book is in the planning.
- Author(s)MR Rick Claeys
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.