All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's an unfortunate reality within church ministry that sometimes people get upset. It happens, and you do the best you can with it. It's true that many churches and pastors have marvelous synchronicity and enjoy a mutually-beneficial ministry together. The pastor ministering to the needs of the flock, and the flock protecting and caring for their shepherd. Occasionally though, something goes wrong inside of the flock. Rather than following the pastor's leadership and receiving the pastor's care, one (or more) of the flock begin to turn on their shepherd. Sometimes the build-up is obvious, sometimes it's explosive and comes seemingly from where. Regardless of how it happens, the sheep attack. When sheep attack, the fallout surrounding the attack takes a toll on the shepherd and his family, the flock, and on the attack sheep themselves. Inside you will find some of the common traits of attack sheep, some reasons that sheep attack, and some of the challenges that exist before, during, and after an attack. Before you're through, you will learn some things you can do to stop or lessen the damage of the attack, and some specific steps you can take to pick up the pieces afterwards.
- Author BiographyMark Conn is a husband, dad, pastor, son, professor, researcher, pastor's coach, and author. He's been married to a pastor's daughter since 1985. Together, they have two grown sons who are both involved in the life of their respective churches. He has taught on the collegiate level in several state and private institutions, and has provided leadership to churches in South Carolina, West Virginia, Missouri, and Michigan. Mark continues to be passionate about helping pastors and ministry leaders.
- Author(s)Mark Conn
- Date of Publication19/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.