All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen people we love are suffering, we suffer as well. Sometimes we wish that we could bear their burdens for them. But we also forget that we need to care for our own needs, both physically and spiritually, during these difficult times.In his trio of books, Cecil Murphey offers spiritual hope and help for people whose loved ones are facing Alzheimer's disease, drug abuse, & mental illness. Each book contains short devotionals to help the reader focus on God in the midst of trials.
- Author BiographyCecil Murphey is a full-time writer, having published 89 books and more than 600 articles. His books include Gifted Hands (with Dr. Ben Carson), Rebel with a Cause (with Franklin Graham), and The Relentless God. He has a Master of Divinity degree from Columbia Theological Seminary and a Master of Arts in Education from Atlanta University. He resides in Atlanta with his wife Shirley.
- Author(s)Mr Cecil Murphey
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Weight113 g
- Width116 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.